- material: Carbon, Aramid fiber, Fiberglass
- one shell size
- internal shell is moulded in different density EPS for the best absorbtion of the energy caused by an impact
- removable and washable inner lining with the antibacterial treatment and synthetic leather finishing
- antiscratch clear visor mounted on helmet
- visor is attached at the shell by the mechanism assuring the movement and by two buttons
- optional antiscratch orange visor sold separatelly
- double D-ring fastener
- weight:1220 +/- 50g
- homologation: ECE 22-05
Each Art Collection helmet is hand-painted by Pinstriping Neil, one of Germany's pinstriping and lettering legends. This makes each helmet unique and original. No piece is the same!
Used materials and time-consuming hand painting make each helmet a unique piece of art that only you will own.
For painting on helmets, the high quality colors of the American company 1Shot are used, which have been chosen by the artist no.1 since 1948. These colors are designed to withstand all weather conditions throughout the year.
Illegal street race wear of Kustom Kulture, Chopper, Bobber, Hot Rod and Rat Rod lifestyle. Back in time before 1954 when american machines with V-twin and V8 engines started a new era. Born to run loud and fast. Old school style spiced with Pin-up girls, Rockabilly, Psychobilly, Pinstriping art and much more...